1. what makes you smile?
wine, hot tubs, south africa, mik, travel, movies, good angles, learning something new, websites, research, etymology, self-discovery, food, clean house, organization, good ideas, my computer!
2. what are your favorite things to do in the past? what about now?
past: basketball. now: web design, photography, travel, wine tasting, movies.
3. what activities make you lose track of time?
organizing my website.
4. what makes you feel great about yourself?
knowing about cutting edge technology, understanding the interconnectivity of things, having an idea
5. who inspires you most?
random bloggers – knowing so much about something so new, merlin mann – hilarious, lisa bettany – living my photo dream life
6. what are you naturally good at?
figuring things out, computers, arguing, directions, doing (instead of talking)
7. what do people typically ask you for help in?
making a website, which camera to buy, rides
8. if you had to teach something, what would you teach?
cellphone camera tricks, setting up wordpress websites
9. what would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
doing: exploring, traveling, learning. being: giving. having: a private quiet natural space.
10. what matters to you most?
my nephews & niece being close, taking them to africa and beyond.
11. what are your deepest values?
intelligence, adventure, variety, curiosity, learning
12. what were some challenges you’ve overcome or are in the process of overcoming? how did you do it?
losing my mom; time. being alone; finding friends who make me feel in good company even when they’re not here
13. what causes do you strongly believe in? connect with?
bringing an end to internet explorer. water for everyone. free internet.